Interested in working with us?
We're looking for a strategic, confident and super efficient Account Executive (Full Time) with strong project management skills, a stickler for quality and an eye for detail.
Although this role involves traditional communications responsibilities, you must have proven experience or a keen interest in digital to be considered. You will be working alongside our creative team to coordinate and deliver on various integrated marketing campaigns, both digital and print.
• Prepare daily production schedule alongside the studio manager
• Prepare quotes, written briefs & detailed schedules
• Assist with managing and writing client proposals
• Support all managers and designers with client meetings and taking notes
• Ensure the smooth running and delivery of integrated campaigns
• Manage project financials to track status against budgets and scope, providing weekly status reports
• Mitigate project risk and offer solutions
• Liaise & manage third party suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on-time
• Work with the creative team to ensure all work is checked for quality assurance
• Effectively communicate with clients on a regular basis providing project updates & deliverables
• Gain a thorough understanding of the clients’ business’ and objectives
• Assist with Icon’s social media platforms and upkeep of agency website and blog
• Use email marketing software to create and send mailers
• Answering the office phone.
• 2 years+ experience working in account management or relevant experience
• Demonstrate initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Extremely organised, with a high attention to detail
• Ability to maintain a customer-centric approach to all output
• Hold excellent communication skills both written & verbal, in person and over the phone
• A keen interest in digital and social media and/or a willingness to learn
• Experience working at speed within a busy environment managing tasks simultaneously and meeting strict deadlines
• Enjoy collaborating with others and working as part of a team
• Dependable team player.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
• Commercial (marketing) experience within the education, retail and arts sectors
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Platforms (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop)
• Experience of working on multiple accounts in an agency environment is preferred
• The ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh.
WHY ICON CREATIVE?:
• Full time position
• A competitive salary based on experience
• Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday pro rata
• Great company culture. We have a relaxed, supportive studio environment equipped with team lunches and socials.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV detailing your experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an informal chat as soon as possible. Deadline: 5pm 12th May. Start date ASAP.
We are currently working towards a return to the office.