Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager (Full Time / Part Time opportunity) with strong project management experience to help us in delivering intelligent and dynamic outcomes for a diverse range of clients.
Although this role does involve traditional communications responsibilities, you must have proven experience within the digital space to be considered. The ideal candidate will come from a communications role with a focus on website/social media management. You must be client focused with the ability to recommend and deliver optimum solutions for every brief.
This position will be a split between client liaison and management, managing digital and social media projects from start to finish. You will be passionate about social media and always keep up with the latest trends, platforms and approaches to deliver the best possible solutions for your clients. The ideal candidate will have a great team focused attitude.
• Lead a range of creative projects
• Manage and script out digital proposals and strategies working closely with the business engagement manager
• Lead on project estimating, project & team planning
• Pitching ideas to clients
• Work closely with the client to manage expectations, support the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and in
budget to a high standard
• Provide ongoing project tracking, reporting & budget control
• Oversee all Q&A on digital products and ensure project objectives are met
• Conduct project reviews & assess strategies to help maintain professional client support
• In conjunction with the digital & creative team, support on research & brainstorm innovative ideas & solutions
• Write engaging content for blogs and social media posts optimising it for SEO
• Carrying out SEO audits and keyword research
• Use email marketing software to create and send mailers
• Use Google analytics to make recommendations for website improvements
• Working closely with the business engagement manager in generating revenue opportunities.
Social Media- you’ll be:
• Coming up with social media campaigns that create conversations and engage with clients
• Keep on top of new developments in the social industry and applying these to your work and client accounts
• Gain a thorough understanding of your clients’ business’ and major trends shaping their markets
• Responding to social media comments on a client’s channels to enhance their communities
• Creating social media campaign plans and content calendars
• Analysing and improving the effectiveness of campaigns across all platforms
• Creating reports which highlight and analyse various social activity, providing insights and suggestions for improvement
• Paid Media - managing paid social campaigns
• Using content management systems such as WordPress to publish blogs, edit content and upload images.
• 3+ years experience working as a Digital Project Manager / Project Manager in a digital/creative agency or similar software consultancy
• Strong knowledge of account handling and project management principles, with comfort in a design-centric environment
• Demonstrate initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Experience managing & leading on bespoke digital projects
• Understanding of design and web/iOS software development project cycles, terminology & practices
• Experience communicating requirements as well as technical concepts between clients & internal teams
• Fantastic attention to detail
• Exceptional oral & written communications skills
• Ability to encourage and lead design and development teams
• Excellent communication, budgeting and monitoring skills
• Continuously delivering top rate customer services to ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage and mentor clients through the daily usage of the digital platforms and products
• Dependable team player.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
• Line management experience is not required, but you must be able to support the creative team
• Commercial (marketing) experience within the education, retail and arts sectors
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Platforms (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop)
• The ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh.
WHY ICON CREATIVE?:
• Full time position / We welcome interest from part-time candidates
• A competitive salary based on experience
• Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday (pro rata)
• Great company culture. We have a relaxed, supportive studio environment equipped with team lunches and socials.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV detailing your experience and why
you feel you would be perfect for the role.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an informal chat as soon as possible. Deadline: 5pm, 12th May. Start date ASAP.
We are currently working towards a return to the office.