This position has now been filled, but if you think you'd be a good addition to team, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to join the team at Icon. As you’ll be working as part of a tight-knit team, we’re looking for the right fit; someone with a passion for design and a keen eye for detail, whether you're a graduate, junior or middleweight designer.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a creative thinker and well versed in the creative process, from understanding the brief and conducting insightful research to concept creation and artworking
- Is enthusiastic and eager to tackle both new and existing projects
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, whether it be discussing ideas and feedback in the studio or presenting work to clients
- Works to high standards and will check and double check their projects
- Is eager to be involved in all aspects of a both print and digital projects and willing to learn where needed
- Self motivated, able to work independently and as part of the team
- Is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
As part of the Icon team, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Private health insurance
- Training and growth opportunities
- A 27” iMac and your own standing desk
- An office cat
- A McDonald’s on your birthday.
This is a permanent, full-time position, where you’ll work alongside the team from our studio in Bassaleg, Newport between 9am and 5:30pm. To apply, send your CV and a link to or PDF of your portfolio to email@example.com by 19th July 2019.